.Friday, January 26, 2007 ' 1:11 AM Y
Yeah, my coughing finally getting much better le...after finishing 4 packs of Woods lozenges, 1 tin of "pi pa gao" lozenges, 1 bottle of extra large "pi pa gao" syrup, 1/2 bottle of "sea coconut cough syrup", a few bottles of herbal tea, and a few packs of Lemsip!!!
Update of sch life this week:
1. ARTS canteen close le hor, so troublesome... The food at the temporary carpark canteen is more ex, and also has less varieties.
2. Macro class: The derivation of all those chim equations took me ages to do. Sometimes i wonder if i'm majoring econs or am i majoring maths.
3. French class: 6 hrs of lessons per week, which is twice the no. of other mods. Felt like I'm in pri sch whenever i'm in french classes..haha...learning all the basics, having textbook with lots of pics, doing workbook..haha...Before taking french, I thought this would be a stressful module, but actually i quite enjoy french classes, cos I know its ok to make mistakes, and making mistakes is part of learning a language. I definitely don't feel this way when I'm in econs classes. Whenever there is an econs tutorial assignment, you will have to score full marks so as to be on par with the others...cos almost everyone will get full marks. haiz..
4. Financial econs: Don't really understand yesterday's lect, must revise over the weekend le...
kk think that's all le...Au revoir!!